What’s going on @ GlorylandWaco by Month:
- PASOR APPRECIATION MONTH! Ways to HONOR your Pastor, there is a list below on ways to show them honor and love this month. ALSO, Sign up at the HUB to bring a dish for lunch immediately after service on October 31.
- October 24: FIRST MIT Class! Ministers In Training Class is now open! Sundays 5:00pm – 7:00pm. See below for more class information & to register! DEADLINE TO REGISTER & PAY FOR CLASS IS OCTOBER 15th @11:59pm.
- October 28 – Hewitt’s “Spooktacular” Event 6:00pm – 8:00pm. COMMUNITY OUTREACH! This event will be held at Warren Park in Hewitt and our church will be set up with a carnival game & lots of candy & love to pass out! We will also have some information to connect people with our church. Drop off Candy now in the foyer! Sign up to help cover our table @ the HUB. We ask that EVERYONE come out and lets get connected with our Community! See below for more Event details!
- November 5th & 6th – JLMI MISSIONS CONFERENCE! Register below. More information, contact the church office @ 254-230-0302. HOTEL RESEVATIONS MUST BE IN BY OCTOBER 4th TO SECURE A ROOM!
- November 14th – CELEBRATING “14 YEARS” CHURCH ANNIVERSARY! Apostle Jeremy will be bringing the Word!
- November 20th – Women’s Fellowship! Save the date. More info coming soon.
ORDER GLORYLANDWACO TSHIRTS NOW! SEE THE LINK BELOW.
HONOR YOUR PASTORS
We are blessed to have amazing Pastors who love us and care for us. We know we can love on them and show them our appreciation all throughout the year, but October has been set aside to make sure we find time to do this!
Here are ways to Honor & Show Love to your Pastors:
- Pray for them and their children!
- Write an appreciation letter or give them a card.
- Sow a financial seed into their life.
- Give them a gift.
- Give them a hug and a word of “Thanks”.
- Cook them a meal or take their family out to eat.
- Invite the Pastors family over for snacks and a game night.
- Mow their yard.
- Clean their home.
- Wash and clean their cars.
- Pick up their children after school for ice cream.
- Organize and clean the storage room at the church.
- Offer to help during office time.
- Check to see if something needs to be repaired at their home or church.
- Get creative with something the Lord shows you in your heart!
THANK YOU TO OUR PASTORS FOR ALL THE LOVE, DEVOTION, AND TIME YOU POUR INTO OUR CHURCH! WE PRAY YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN BE ABUNDANTLY BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE AND KNOW HOW VALUABLE AND IMPORTANT YOU ARE TO US AT GLORYLANDWACO CHURCH!
GLORYLANDWACO TSHIRTS NOW AVAILABLE!!
Be in prayer for our MIT class that is going on now!
If you are hungry for more of God, Ministers In Training is the class for you! You will grow in more understanding of your position as a child of God as well as gaining leadership skills that apply to life. M.I.T. class also covers God’s Armorbearers.